Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Fifty Word Reflection

I still like the idea of seeing what you can do within a specified number of words, but the imagination required to keep up the fiction part is just not here anymore. It's finals crunch time. So we're back to depressed ramblings, just like on my other blog. I was debating whether to put this here or there, but I decided that it's artsy/poetic due to the word limitation. Whatever. It's a shame, though, because no one ever visits here. Maybe I'll put it up twice. But I somehow doubt it. Anyhow, here's fifty words about being depressed.

Drudgery. Once you take away the enthusiasm, everything becomes the same. Then it’s not fun or new or different, even when it is. So you have to do things to recharge and bring back the feeling of newness. Otherwise, nothing feels important, and you wonder why you bother at all.

1 comment:

Kody said...

I visit here, olmost every week when am online. I love your poetry blog.

='-'=